While Champion’s Edge does offer the opportunity for individuals to become independent owners, it is not required that you be an independent owner in order to simply be a Champion’s Edge customer and enjoy our products.
All Champion’s Edge products are subject to a generous discount pricing tier:
- All orders of less than $100 pay full retail price.
- For all orders of $100-$199, a 10% discount is applied to the retail price.
- For all orders of $200-$299, a 15% discount is applied to the retail price.
- For all orders of $300-$399, a 20% discount is applied to the retail price.
- For all orders of $400-$499, a 25% discount is applied to the retail price.
- For all orders of $500 or more, a 30% discount is applied to the retail price.
For those wishing to just purchase Champion’s Edge products without becoming an independent owner, you may order as much product as you want, whenever you want, and receive discounts on each transaction based on your total purchase price. Because Champion’s Edge is a direct sales company, all customers must be assigned to an independent owner before making a purchase. If an independent owner has provided you with his or her Independent Owner ID, you can use that to log in and make your purchases. If you have not been provided with an Independent Owner ID from an independent owner, CLICK HERE and provide us with your contact information. You will be contacted by a member of our staff and provided with an Independent Owner ID so that you may be able to purchase your Champion’s Edge products.
For Independent Owners
The Champion’s Edge marketing plan for independent owners is simple and straight-forward. Independent owners can be paid on the first eight generations within their organization. Commissions paid to independent owners on all orders under $500 are in the amount of 30% of an order minus the discount to the purchaser (see chart below). Orders of $500 or more qualify for an override commission*.
All retail commissions are paid on a weekly basis. Override commissions are paid monthly.
* To qualify for override commissions, an independent owner must (1) purchase a minimum of $100 of personal volume during the month and (2) the independent owner’s personal volume and the volume from purchases (under $300) from the independent owner's first level must total a minimum of $1,000 in sales during the month. When an independent owner qualifies for an override commission, the independent owner would earn a 3% override commission on the first five generations within his or her organization,2% from generations six and seven, and 1% on the eighth generation. A generation is a $1,000 producing leg. A producing leg is your personal volume plus your personal group volume (your personally-sponsored people who place orders under $300) that equals $1,000 or more during a month.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.